June 3, 2019
We recently funded several Pilot & Feasibility and Small Grant awards!
Congratulations to all who got funded!
Pilot & Feasibility:
- Benjamin Allen, PhD, University of Michigan (Cell and Developmental Biology)
“Investigating a Novel Role for Gas1 in Kidney Morphogenesis”
- Arvind Rao, PhD, University of Michigan (Computational Medicine & Bioinformatics)
“Synthesizing Image Derived Heterogeneity with Genomic Measurements for Assessing Chronic Kidney Disease Progression”
- Tze-Woei Tan, MD, University of Arizona (Department of Surgery, Division of Vascular Surgery)
“Understanding Patients’ Perspective for Brachial Basilic Fistula: Steps Toward Shared Decision Making in Complex Hemodialysis Access”
- Heather Ward, PhD, University of Washington (Department of Medicine, Division of Nephrology)
“Defining Molecular Signatures and Cellular Behaviors of Distinct Glomerular Populations”
- Jennifer Harder, MD, University of Michigan (Internal Medicine – Nephrology)
“Podocyte-specific gene expression variation in nephrotic syndrome”
- Rodica Pop-Busui, MD, PhD, University of Michigan (Internal Medicine – Metabolism, Endocrinology and Diabetes)
“Effect of metabolic perturbations on measures of diabetic nephropathy and cardiovascular autonomic neuropathy in type 1 diabetes”